Why Yamaha TMax 560 Is More Than Just A Scooter? Here Is Why!
The New Yamaha TMax Is Now More Powerful And Agile Than Ever.
For Nepal, MAW Enterprises, the official distributor of Yamaha motorcycle, has brought 560 cc capacity Scooter ‘Yamaha TMax 560′. The Yamaha scooter ‘The TMAX 560’ has a price tag of Rs 34.99 lakh in the Nepali market.
- TMax 560 Scooter Price in the USA: $16,749
- TMax 560 Scooter Price in the European market: €14,200
- TMax 560 Scooter Price in the Indian market: Rs 13,70,000
- TMax 560 Scooter Price in the Australian market: $16,599
- TMax 560 Scooter Price in the Malaysian market: MYR 49,900.00
Earlier, it was Yamaha Nmax 155 which used to be most expensive scooter sold in Nepal auto market.
TMax series from Yamaha has been one of the most successful scooter since it was launched back in early 2001.
It was big inspiration for Yamaha Nxax 155.
2020 Yamaha TMAX 560 sport scooter was publicly revealed back on November 5, 2019, and it was on exhibition at the EICMA 2019 motorbike event.
According to a previous report, the scooter is offered in two variants, and it was displayed in the global markets on May 8, 2020.
The scooter variant has offered a shift bump, which stands at 560 cc in contrast to the 530 cc engine, which is accessible in the previous variant.
Yamaha TMax 560 Body and Design
Unlike the earlier model, the new exhaust is all-black, while the significant alteration can be seen in the new tail lamp, which is LED and has a T-shape design.
And here’s a significant update, the other body panels have been pulled to enhance the scooter’s aerodynamics, whereas the front fairing of the scooter has been retained identical.
The 2020 Yamaha TMax 560 features a smoother body design to equip new turn indicators and a twisted tail lamp arrangement.
The company has offered the new variant of the scooter with a Euro-5 compliant engine.
Now being more powerful than ever, it now offers a 3.5% growth in power production and a 6% increase in torque output.
Yamaha TMax 560 Engine
Yamaha TMax 560 has a parallel twin-cylinder, four-valve, DOHC FI Euro Five, liquid-cooled 562 cc engine.
The engine generates 47.58 PS @ 7,500 rpm of power and 55.7 Nm of torque at 7500 rpm.
This scooter has a top speed of 185 kilometers per hour. The engine derives paired to a CVT transmission pulled to compromise a much comfortable ride and better acceleration.
This scooter has a fuel tank with a capacity of 15 liters.
The company claims that it gives a mileage of 20 kilometers per liter.
Yamaha TMax 560 Specs
The advanced retained TMax 560 variant has several extra electrical and riding utilities, which expand its total performance.
The TMax 560 variant’s important attractions comprise features such as the electronically adjustable front windscreen, cruise control, heated seat and heated handgrips.
Moving towards its Brakes and Suspensions, It has disc brakes on both the wheels and dual-channel ABS. Comprises of USD telescopic frock on the front and a unit swing-arm suspension on the rear.
The suspension structure has been more pulled to expand the whole performance of the scooter.
As for the dimensions, the total weight of this scooter is 218 kg. Its ground clearance is 125 mm.
The Key Specifications of Yamaha TMax 560
- Displacement (cc): 562 cc engine.
- Engine: (A parallel twin-cylinder, four-valve, DOHC FI Euro Five, liquid-cooled).
- Max Power: 47.58 PS @ 7,500 rpm.
- Max Torque: 55.7 Nm of torque at 7500 rpm.
- Top speed of the scooter: 185 kilometers per hour.
- Total Mileage of TMax 560: 20 kilometers per liter.
- Front Suspension: USD telescopic frock.
- Rear Suspension: Unit swing-arm suspension.
- Front Brake: Disc.
- Rear Brake: Disc.
- Total weight of TMax 560: 218 kg.
- Ground Clearance: 125 mm.
- Yamaha TMax 560 Price in Nepal: Rs 34.99 lakh.