New 2023 Tata Nexon EV Price In Nepal| True Range & Battery Capacity!
Table of Contents
Tata Nexon EV Price In Nepal – Overview
Tata Nexon EV is the most in-demand electric car in the Nepali market.
However, customers must wait almost 6-8 months for their Nexon Ev deliverance.
Specifically, Tata offers 3 different varieties of Nexon Ev currently in the Nepali market.
- Tata Nexon EV – XM at Rs. 38,99,000.
- Tata Nexon EV – XZ+ at Rs. 40,99,000.
- Tata Nexon EV – XZ + Lux at Rs. 42,99,000.
4 different color options are available:
The Tata Nexon EV draws design cues from its older, gasoline-powered sister.
The same coupe-like styling is applied, with a strong emphasis on the vehicle’s aerodynamic shape.
It adheres to the Tri-Arrow design, commonly known as the IMPACT 2.0 design concept, just like the current Tata vehicles.
Additionally, Tri-Arrow-related artwork is widely available.
The projector LED headlamps with tri-arrow DRLs are visible on the front.
In addition, other exterior components, such as the Shark Fin Antenna, Roof Rails, and Piano Black ORVMs with Turn Indicators, enhance the vehicle’s visual appearance.
The tri-arrow design is also seen on the rear LED lighting.
Due to the Nexon EV’s battery-powered design, the traditional blue accents may be seen practically anywhere. But, surprisingly, considering its price, it includes a lot.
It receives a layered dual-tone finish with electric blue accents, leatherette seats, and a contemporary interior design.
Only the color Blue will be offered for the Tata Nexon EV. Silver and White, however, are only offered in luxury varieties.
In the interior, Nexon EV maintains the tri-arrow structure.
Battery, Range & Performance
A 95kW (129PS) Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor powers the Tata Nexon EV (PMSM).
It has a maximum power output of 129PS and a maximum torque output of 245Nm.
Drive Mode and Sports Mode are the two available driving modes.
The 30.2kWh High Energy Density Li-Ion battery in the Nexon EV is said to have a 312 km range.
However, the genuine Review from the owners, the Tata Nexon Ev offers an actual range of 250-270 km on a full charge.
A typical 15A outlet requires 8.5 hours to charge a device altogether.
Although it has a 3.3kW onboard AC charger, fast Charging is also supported (0-80 percent in 60 minutes).
Suspension & Dimension
The suspension system for the Tata Nexon EV Max includes a front Independent MacPherson Strut and a rear Twist Beam.
The item’s measurements are 3993mm long, 1811mm wide, and 1616mm high.
Additionally, the wheelbase measures 2498mm. Tata Nexon EV Max has a 205mm clearance from the ground.
- 95kW PSMS Motor
- Tri-Arrow Design Theme with Electric Blue Accents
- 30.2kWh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Projector LED Headlamps
- LED DRLs
- LED Taillamp
- 7-inch TFT Digital Instrument Console
- (with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto)
- 7-inch Floating Infotainment System
- Leatherette Wrapped Flat Bottom Steering
- Rear AC Vents
- Cooled Glove Box
- Dual Front Airbags
- 16-inch Diamond Cut Alloy
- Electric Sunroof with Tilt Function
- ABS with EBD
- Reverse Camera
- Smart Regenerative Braking
- Cornering Stability Control
- Hill Descent Control
- Hill Ascent
- 205 mm Ground Clearance
- Rear Central Armrest
- Automatic Climate Control
- Layered Dual Tone Interior Finish
- Tri-Arrow Front Grille
The Key Specifications of Tata Nexon EV:
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: FWD
- Top Speed: 167 Kmph
- Charging Time: 8.5 Hours (0-80% in 1 hour with Fast Charging)
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Colors: White, Silver, and Blue
- Max Power: 129 PS
- Max Torque: 245 Nm
- Battery Capacity: 30.2 kWh
- Range: 312 Km (~250-270Km)
- Ground Clearance: 205 mm
- Kerb Weight: 1748 kg
- Front Tyre: 215/60 R16 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 215/60 R16 – Drum
- Suspension Setup: McPherson Strut and Twist Beam
- Seating: 5-Seater
- Safety System: Airbags, ABS, EBD, CSC, HA
- Storage Capacity: 350 liters
ALSO, READ | Hozon NETA V EV Car In Nepal | Complete Review!
What is the price of the Tata Nexon EV in Nepal?
In terms of cost, the Tata Nexon EV starts at Rs. 38.99 Lakhs – 42.9 lakhs in the Nepali market.
What is the full range of Tata Nexon Ev?
The Driving Range is around 312 km, while the Charging Time is 8.5 hrs.