The New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 In Nepal.
Royal Enfield Meteor 350 has already been launched in the Nepali market.
The successful model Meteor-350, which won the Royal Enfield’s ‘Motorcycle of the Year 2021′ award, has been a success.
Vivek Automobiles, the official distributor of Royal Enfield Nepal, is an official distributor of Royal Enfield Meteor motorcycle in Nepal.
This motorcycle is available in three variants with 7 different color options.
Here are the 3 major highlights of New Meteor 350:
- The Meteor 350 is available in 3 different variants.
- It is built based on J-Platform.
- The design is pretty much similar to Thunderbird 350X.
Body & Design
The new Meteor 350 cc motorcycle is built on Royal Enfield’s latest J-Platform, also known as J1D.
Now it gets an all-new frame as well as a new engine. The body and design are similar to Thunderbird 350X.
The company will replace Thunderbird 30X and Thunderbird 350 with the new Meteor.
The new Meteor has a round-shaped fuel tank with a bright highlighting color where the frame and overall mechanism are all blacked out.
Enfield Meteor uses a new 350cc air-cooled engine, set to be more powerful and dynamic.
The new age Classic 350 is additionally being created under this range.
Meteor is the first motorcycle in the ‘UCE350’ range.
Unlike the present Classic 350(UCE) motor built on the old pushrod automation, the New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 (UCE) engine is based on the SOHC system.
British company Royal Enfield has provided a new cylinder air-cooled engine of 346 cc capacity in this new motorcycle.
The new engine will deliver a max power of 20.4 PS @ 6100 rpm and a maximum torque of 27 Nm @ 4000 rpm.
However, it comes in 5-speed transmission for a smooth ride and gear shift.
It now has a superior clutch life, less friction due to its low linkages and parts.
The new Meteor 350 will come in 3 different variants- Supernova, Fireball, and Stellar. Each one of these variants will have its own particular set of mechanisms that differentiate them separately.
- The Supernova on the top level includes Alloy wheels, first-class seat material, the Color pattern of dual-tone, wind-screen, the chrome indicators, and a distinct color fuel tank.
- On the other hand, the fireball variant have features like blacked-out modules, body graphics, Colored edges, and a separate color fuel tank.
- Lastly, talking about the mid-spec variant, the Stellar gets first-class symbols, body-colored mechanisms, chrome handlebars, and backrest at the rear seat.
The new Meteor 350 is packed with the latest features.
Also, all three variants are equipped with an inherent half digital instrument cluster and Tripper Navigation.
The bike is available with additional features like panniers, windshield seats, footpegs, backrests, the bash plate, Bluetooth with a navigation system, and a USB charger for mobiles.
The company discontinues the Thunderbird 350 and replaced it with Meteor 350 instead.
The new bike, which comes with a 15-liter fuel tank, gets a semi-digital instrument cluster, 19-inch front, and 17-inch rear tires.
In addition, the company offers it available in 7 different color variants.
ALSO, READ| Royal Enfield Price In Nepal.
Here are the Key Specifications of the Meteor 350:
- Displacement: 349 cc.
- Engine Type: Single-Cylinder, 4 Stroke, Air-Oil Cooled Engine.
- Max Power: 20.4 PS @ 6100 rpm.
- Max Torque: 27 Nm @ 4000 rpm.
- Number of Gears: 5-speed manual transmission.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 15 liters.
- Number of Cylinders: 1.
- ABS: Dual Channel
- Self start only.
- Electronic Fuel Injection.
- Chain Drive.
- City Mileage: 42 kmpl.
- Top Speed: 114 kmph.
- Saddle Height: 765 mm
- Ground Clearance: 170 mm
- Wheelbase: 1400 mm
- Chassis: Twin Downtube Spine Frame
- Front Suspension: Telescopic, 41 mm forks
- Rear Suspension: Twin tube emulsion Shock absorbers with 6-step adjustable preload
Meteor 350 Features
- Charging Point: Yes
- Mobile Connectivity: Bluetooth
- LED Tail Light: Yes
- Speedometer: Analogue
- Fuel gauge: Yes
- Navigation: Yes
- Adjustable Windshield: Yes
- Tripmeter: Digital
Is Meteor worth buying?
The engine, specs, and fuel efficiency of the Meteor 350 can be summed up in one word: efficient.
The power is delivered in a very gentle and gradual manner. However, I would have preferred a little more beginning torque. But overall, yes, it is worth buying Royal Enfield 350.
Additional features make it more appealing. The way it is designed is suitable for a comfortable ride for long-distance as well.
Is it possible to install kick in Meteor 350?
Kick start is already available in classic 350 and bullet 350. Therefore, it was unnecessary to remove the kick starter from Meteor.
I’m very interested in RE Meteor, but the only reason I can’t decide whether or not to buy it is that it doesn’t come with a kick start.