New MotorHead MH-150R In Nepal.
Latest MotorHead MH-150R- Overview
MotorHead’s newly upgraded MH-150R bike is expected to arrive in Nepal by the end of May 2021.
Although it is unsure what the Nepali market will look like due to the Covid-19 situations, the official distributor SLR Techno and Trade has stated that it will be available for sale if the situation becomes normal again.
Earlier, the bike was said to be available by May. Currently, there has been some delay due to difficult circumstances.
Body and Aesthetics
Talking about its design, the bike has this (not so modern) typical dirt bike looks. However, it does have an aggressive appearance along with impressive technical specs.
It comes with comfortable handlebars. Comfy, especially when you ride it on rough terrains, you’ll have less pressure while controlling the bike.
It has a single seat with a proper grip on it which avoids slipping when you have to brake.
The bike will also have new cache type graphics.
They will have all LED Headlamps, taillamp along with LED turn signal indicators.
It has a massive 320 mm of ground clearance, which is very impressive. It gets the analogue odometer, including other features like Tachometer and Tripmeter.
The bike will have a new CG 150 cc, Air-cooled engine, Zongshen engine, capable of delivering maximum power of 13 bhp and a maximum torque of 14 Nm @ 6500 rpm.
The bike is mated with 5-speed manual transmission.
The upgraded MH-150R will have a bit more than 45 kmph with a total fuel tank capacity of 8 liters.
Brakes & Suspensions
There will also be balance soft, inverted shock, double disc brakes, newly designed muffler, rigid chassis and single-axis balancer.
Also, compared to the previous model, it will now come with double hydraulic disc brakes on both sides of the wheels.
It gets the inverted plus protector at front suspension while it gets mono-shock at the rear.
The front tyre has a 19-inch size, whereas the rear has a 17 inch.
The previous model was priced at Rs 288,000. The company has not yet unveiled the cost of the upgraded model.
The Key Specifications of MotorHead MH-150R:
- Engine: Zongshen 150cc, E & Kick Start with Air Cooled Engine
- Displacement: 149cc
- Max Power: 13 BHP
- Max Torque: 14 Nm @ 6500 rpm
- Mileage: a bit more than 45 kmph
- Top Speed: 120km/hr
- No. of Gears: 5-Speed Manual Transmission
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 8 litres
- Ground Clearance: 320 mm
- Brakes: Front Hydraulic Disc Brakes and Rear Disc Brake
SLR Techno & Trade, the official distributor in Lalitpur’s Dhobighat, Bhaktapur’s Salaghari and Kathmandu’s Balaju, has well-equipped showrooms.
- The company provides sales, after-sales service and spare parts service of MotorHead bikes through a dealer network across the country, including Teku and Mitra Park in Kathmandu.
- The company reported that it is preparing to open 3S centres in
- Birtamod, Kawasoti, Dhading and Manthali after the ban is lifted.
- Currently, there are 3S centres of MotorHead in Kathmandu Valley and Itahari, Butwal, Pokhara and other major cities.
- It is said that there are plans to set up 3S centres in different places in the coming days.