2025 Audi Q4 e-tron to receive power boost and increased range.
Table of Contents
2025 Audi Q4 e-tron: Here are the significant updates.
- Audi‘s growth in fully electric models continues, with the Audi Q4 e-tron family driving a 51.2% increase in deliveries in H1 2023.
- The 2024 model year will see comprehensive updates for the Audi Q4 e-tron family, including a refined suspension, improved efficiency, unique sound, and upgraded standard features.
- The updated models will feature an optimized drive system, faster charging capabilities, and expanded driver assistance functions.
- Notably, both models will now offer adaptive cruise assist for lane-changing assistance.
2025 Audi Q4 e-tron Exterior Design
Expanding Options with Edition S Line
Audi is introducing the Edition S line, broadening its array of customizable features for customers. This offering pairs seamlessly with car exterior colors like Pebble Gray, Glacier White Metallic, or Mythos Black Metallic.
The Edition S line package includes striking elements such as wheel arch trims and door covers, both elegantly finished in contrasting Mythos Black Metallic. Additionally, the package features 21-inch wheels adorned in a sophisticated bronze matte 5-W-spoke star design, creating a unique visual appeal.
Sleek Lighting Enhancements
To further enhance the Edition S line’s aesthetics, Audi incorporates darkened Matrix LED headlights and LED rear lights. This subtle yet impactful modification not only adds a touch of sophistication but also provides improved visibility on the road. Moreover, the Audi rings on the vehicle’s exterior are finished in bronze, serving as sporty accents that contribute to the overall stylish and dynamic look.
Audi’s Commitment to Personalization
The Edition S line reflects Audi’s dedication to offering a personalized driving experience. By providing options that cater to various tastes and styles, Audi empowers customers to make their vehicles truly their own. With these enhancements, the Edition S line ensures that Audi drivers can enjoy a unique blend of style and functionality that suits their individual preferences.
2025 Audi Q4 e-tron Battery/Range/Performance
All Q4 e-tron models have a substantial 77 kWh net energy (82 kWh gross) battery, featuring improved cell chemistry that enhances DC charging power. These batteries can charge from 10 to 80 percent in optimal conditions in approximately 28 minutes. The Quattro models now boast a maximum DC charging power of 175 kW, while the rear-wheel drive models reach a maximum of 135 kW.
A built-in battery protection function automatically caps the charge level at 80 percent to safeguard the battery’s longevity. Furthermore, the e-tron route planner intelligently prioritizes high-performance HPC (High-Power Charging) stations for efficient trip and charge planning. Following the suggested route, the system activates battery preconditioning before reaching the selected charging station. When an HPC station is chosen as the destination, thermal conditioning is initiated to ensure swift battery charging.
For the first time, the Audi Q4 e-tron model family incorporates post-conditioning, where the vehicle’s thermal management system actively cools the battery if it exceeds a set temperature threshold, whether after driving or charging. This comprehensive approach enhances battery performance and longevity while optimizing the charging experience for drivers.
- The Q4’s exterior design remains unchanged but gets a new rear motor for more power and range.
- The base Q4 40 e-tron’s horsepower jumps from 201 to 282, resulting in a faster 0-62 mph time of 6.7 seconds.
- The top speed of the base model also increases from 99 mph to 112 mph to match all-wheel-drive variants.
- The EPA-rated range for the Q4 40 should improve from 265 miles to nearly 300 miles.
- The all-wheel-drive Q4 50 e-tron now has 335 horsepower, potentially making it even quicker than Audi’s 5.4-second estimate. It’s rated at 236 miles of range (242 miles for the Sportback), with the increased range expected in 2025.
2025 Audi Q4 e tron Specs
Optimized Steering Response: Audi has revamped suspension tuning to align with its brand DNA, enhancing the balance for improved comfort, driving pleasure, and stability. Whether it’s standard, sport, or damper-controlled suspension, Audi has finely tuned steering and damper settings for coordinated damping, better steering responsiveness, and enhanced load control.
Sporty Ride with Sport Suspension: Choosing the sport suspension option lowers the vehicle by 15 millimeters. This, along with refined spring, shock absorber settings, and updated steering tuning, delivers a balanced and sporty Audi driving experience. Drivers can enjoy a more immediate, sport-oriented steering response, enhancing agility in Audi Q4 e-tron models.
Sharper Handling and Agility: Audi Q4 e-tron models now offer a more precise and pronounced response to steering inputs, elevating sportiness and agility. Comprehensive suspension adjustments provide better control over weight distribution, enhancing both driving enjoyment and safety. Whether it’s standard, sport, or damper-controlled suspension, Audi has customized the driving experience to reflect its dynamic brand identity.
2025 Audi Q4 e-tron Interiors
- The optional “character sound” in the Q4 can be adjusted and turned off; however, the mandatory low-speed pedestrian safety sound remains active.
- Adaptive cruise control manages speed by maintaining a safe distance from the vehicle in front.
- Adaptive cruise assist enhances this by subtly steering to keep the car centered in its lane. The driver demonstrates attention by lightly touching the capacitive steering wheel.
- Side assist monitors surrounding traffic and warns of unsafe lane changes, utilizing rear radar sensors.
- Standard critical driver assistance systems are complemented by optional packages like “plus,” “pro,” and “protection and warning systems plus assistance.”
Audi MMI navigation plus, Audi connect Navigation & Infotainment, and the 10.25-inch Audi virtual cockpit are now included as standard features.The luggage compartment lid is now electrically operated by default and can respond to foot gestures with the optional convenience key, while heated front seats are also now part of the standard package.
2025 Audi Q4 e tron Release Date
Starting September 26, 2023, customers can order these updated models. It’s uncertain which changes will apply to the U.S. version, but a new motor is expected, similar to the 2024 upgrade for the ID.4 crossover.
2025 Audi Q4 e tron Price
The prices beginning at 52,950 euros.