New 2023 Nissan Rogue price|Specs|Interior|Review!
2023 Nissan Rogue – Overview
The Nissan Rogue is the most refined crossover in the compact SUV market. So why the Rogue is flying off dealer lots is obvious.
The new(ish) Rogue, which was redesigned just two years ago, is far more appealing than its relatively bland predecessor.
The attractive inside has high-tech improvements like a fully digital instrument panel, wireless Apple CarPlay, and the ProPilot Assist suite of cutting-edge driving assistance.
In addition, the exterior has far more appealing sheet metal than before.
We don’t anticipate any significant alterations for the 2023 Rogue compared to the additions made last year, which mainly involved replacing the naturally aspirated four-cylinder engine of the 2021 model with a turbocharged inline-three.
However, Nissan offers the Midnight Edition option on several other automobiles.
Therefore, we wouldn’t be shocked if the 2023 Nissan Rogue received this kit, which usually includes black-painted wheels and external trim pieces.
With numerous competitors from almost every major carmaker, the Rogue competes in one of the most crowded and competitive markets.
The 2023 Nissan Rogue is excellent if you seek a roomy, well-equipped, and moderately fuel-efficient small SUV.
The base Rogue S comes with a respectable amount of standard features, such as:
- LED headlights
- Rear air vents
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Two USB ports
- Four-speaker audio system
- Satellite Radio
- Height-adjustable driver’s seat
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- 8-inch touchscreen
Which Rogue is top pick?
In this writing, Nissan has not formally announced the 2023 Rogue.
If anything changes, we’ll revise our advice, but based on the Rogue from the previous year, we suggest the midlevel SV trim.
The Rogue SV adds more standard amenities, including adaptive cruise control and additional USB ports for not much more than the base model.
Nissan Safety Shield is the name of the advanced driving aids available on the Rogue. Safety Shield includes:
- Avoid collisions (warns you of an impending collision and applies the brakes in specific scenarios).
- Warning for lane deviation (alerts you if the vehicle begins to drift out of its lane).
- Blind-spot surveillance (alerts you if a vehicle in the next lane over is in your blind spot).
- The rear cross-traffic warning alerts you if a car is approaching from behind and is ready to enter your path.
- Reversible passenger safe exit device (can prevent a rear passenger from opening a door into traffic approaching from behind).
- Automated braking in the back (brakes if sensors detect an imminent collision with an object behind the vehicle).
Model of Nissan Rogue
The following unofficial data is based on Rogue from the previous year.
We anticipate a comparable lineup for the 2023 model, and once we receive all the details, we’ll update this area.]
The five-passenger 2023 Nissan Rogue is available in four trim levels: S, SV, SL, and Platinum.
A 1.5-litre three-cylinder turbocharged engine propels a continuously variable automatic transmission that produces 201 horsepower and 225 lb-ft of torque (CVT).
An all-wheel drive is an option on all trims, and a front-wheel purpose is a default across the board.
The Nissan Rogue SV is equipped with numerous comfort and safety features, such as:
- Remote engine start
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 18-inch wheels
- Heated mirrors with body-coloured caps
- Keyless entry and ignition
- Two rear-seat charge-only USB ports
- Six-speaker audio system
- Lane departure mitigation (warns you of a lane departure when a turn signal isn’t used and can automatically steer to maintain lane position)
- Power-adjustable driver’s seat
The following to the Nissan Rogue SV Premium package:
- Heated front seats
- Panoramic sunroof
- Second-row sunshades
- Roof rails
- Faux leather-wrapped, heated steering wheel
- Power Liftgate
- Faux leather upholstery
The opulent SL includes all the features of the SV and SV Premium package in addition to:
- LED foglights
- Hands-free operation for the liftgate
- 19-inch wheels
- Dual-panel cargo floor
- Power-adjustable passenger seat
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Leather upholstery
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- Driver’s seat memory settings
With the SL Premium package, the Rogue is upgraded with:
- 10-speaker Bose premium audio system
- Wireless Apple CarPlay
- 9-inch touchscreen
- Navigation system-linked adaptive cruise control system
- Navigation system
- Voice controls
The Nissan Rogue Platinum, the highest model, provides:
- Digital instrument panel
- Upgraded leather upholstery with quilted stitching
- SL Premium package
- Heated rear seats with remote seat release lever
- Wireless charging pad