2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee – Arrives With A Heavier Price Tag.
Here are the three major highlights of the All-New 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee:
- The new two-row Grand Cherokee comes with a V-6 or V-8 engine and can be driven in either rear- or four-wheel drive.
- The 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee will have a price tag of $39,185.
- Jeep will release a plug-in hybrid 4xe model next year, although the pricing has yet to be determined.
|2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Models||2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Two-Row Price|
|Grand Cherokee Laredo V-6||$39,185 (+$2,000-4WD)|
|Grand Cherokee Altitude V-6||$43,740 (+$2,000-4WD)|
|Grand Cherokee Limited V-6||$45,505 (+$2,000-4WD)|
|Grand Cherokee Trailhawk V-6||$53,070 (4WD-std)|
|Grand Cherokee Trailhawk V-8||$56,365 (4WD-std)|
|Grand Cherokee Overland V-6||$55,100 (+$2,000-4WD)|
|Grand Cherokee Overland V-8||$60,395 (4WD-std)|
|Grand Cherokee Summit V-6||$59,160 (+$2,000-4WD)|
|Grand Cherokee Summit V-8||$64,455 (4WD-std)|
|Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve V-6||$65,160 (4WD-std)|
|Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve V-8||$68,455 (4WD-std)|
|2022 Three-Row 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L||2022 Three-Row 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Price|
|Grand Cherokee L Laredo V-6||$38,690 (+$2,000-4WD)|
|Grand Cherokee L Altitude V-6||$41,890 (+$2,000-4WD)|
|Grand Cherokee L Limited V-6||$45,690 (+$2,000-4WD)|
|Grand Cherokee L Overland V-6||$54,690 (+$2,000-4WD)|
|Grand Cherokee L Overland V-8||$59,985 (4WD-std)|
|Grand Cherokee L Summit V-6||$58,690 (+$2,000-4WD)|
|Grand Cherokee L Summit V-8||$63,985 (4WD-std)|
|Grand Cherokee L Summit Reserve V-6||$63,690 (4WD-std)|
|Grand Cherokee L Summit Reserve V-8||$66,985 (4WD-std)|
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overview
For the model year 2021, Jeep debuted the all-new Jeep Grand Cherokee L, the company’s first-ever three-row, seven-passenger Grand Cherokee, previewing the two-row Jeep modifications Grand Cherokee would undergo for the model year 2022.
The Grand Cherokee L was introduced as the “new” Grand Cherokee for 2021. However, it was also marketed alongside the original two-row variant.
Price & Variants
- The base Laredo model with rear-wheel drive has a 3.6-liter V-6 engine with 293 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque and is only available with that engine. It has 17-inch wheels and cloth seats.
- All Jeeps with the V-6 engine come standard with rear-wheel drive, but four-wheel drive is an additional $2000. Leather seats are standard on the Altitude ($43,740) and Limited ($45,505) variants, which are also only available with the V-6 engine.
- Trailhawk, Overland, Summit, and new Summit Reserve versions get a 5.7-liter V-8 with 357 horsepower and 390 pound-feet of torque.
- Four-wheel drive is included as standard. In addition, off-road features like a front sway bar disconnect help the Trailhawk earn Jeep’s “Trail Rated” label.
- The base price is $53,070 ($56,365 with the V-8). With rear-wheel drive and a V-6 engine, the Overland starts at $55,100, but with a V-8 engine, it may cost up to $60,395.
- The most luxurious appointments are found on Summit models. With the V-8, they start at $59,160 and go up to $64,455.
- The Summit Reserve specification offers only a four-wheel drive, costing $65,160 for the V-6 and $68,455 for the V-8.
- A new 4xe plug-in hybrid variant with a turbo four-cylinder engine and two electric motors powered by a lithium-ion battery is also available.
- However, Jeep has yet to reveal its price. Limited, Trailhawk, Overland, and Summit trim levels are offered on the 4xe. It will be on sale from next year.
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve Overview
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve has a starting price of $65,160. Nevertheless, it’s the most extravagant Grand Cherokee among the segments.
A few of the ventilated second-row seats include Quilted Palermo leather, open-pore Waxed Walnut wood trim, headliner material, and a 950-watt 19-speaker McIntosh audio system the interior features. It also comes standard with 21-inch wheels and a suede-like A-pillar, a first for the Grand Cherokee.
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Overview
The 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit has a starting price of $59,160. In addition, gets some features like the leather seats from Nappa, floor mats from Bebber, 16-way power front seats with available massage function wood trim made-out-of-OAK, second-row floor console, Summit-specific LED fog lamps, 4-zone climate control, illuminated door sills, 360-degree parking camera to the already luxurious Overland.
It includes some safety features like Active Driving Assist (lane-keep assist self-steering), driver drowsiness monitoring, and cross-traffic collision warning, among other safety measures.
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Overview
The Off-Road Group adds Quadra-Drive II 4WD with low-range gearing, an electronic limited-slip rear differential, steel underbody skid plates, smaller 18-inch wheels with rugged tyres to the 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland‘s off-road credentials.
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Overview
The V-6 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk comes equipped with low-range Selec-Speed Control, Selec-Terrain System, Quadra-Drive II 4×4 system, Quadra-Lift air suspension, making it the most off-road competent of the Grand Cherokees.
Also, it comes with red tow hooks, a Skid plate, and the sway bar disconnect.
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Overview
Jeep’s Selec-Terrain drive mode system is standard on the four-wheel-drive-2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. It also comes with Auto, Sport, Rock, Snow, and Mud/Sand settings.
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Overview
It includes features like the heated front seats, remote start, adjustable height liftgate, wireless charging pad, windshield wipers with rain sensor, and a 115-volt household-style power outlet are all standard on the Grand Cherokee Altitude.
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Overview
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo comes with many latest features like Forward-collision warning blind-spot monitoring, adaptive cruise control, rear cross-traffic alert, rear park assist sensors, and automated emergency braking are just a few available active safety systems. In addition, 17-inch aluminum wheels, heated power-folding door mirrors, roof rails, an eight-way power driver’s seat, dual-zone automatic temperature control, and a leather-wrapped heated steering wheel with audio control and paddle shifters are among the features available on Jeep Laredos.
Expected Launch Date
The 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee will hit dealerships by the end of the year, joining the new three-row Grand Cherokee L, which is $1500 more expensive.